2010 Yamaha Stratoliner Deluxe
$13,990.00 - Stock Number:
2 AVAILABLE AT THIS PRICE!!!!
Crosstown or Out of Town
Think all baggers are created equal? Think again. The new Stratoliner Deluxe is one of the most powerful and stylish. Big, wind-shearing fairing with iPod™ jack, high fidelity speakers, and cool shorty windscreen; roomy color-matched locking, quick-release hard sidebags; powerful fuel injected 113-cubic-in pushrod V-twin engine; long and low aluminum frame for incredible handling; and distinctive neo-streamline design. It's easy to see why the new Stratoliner Deluxe is in a class all its own. ALL PRICING REFLECTS ALL FACTORY INCENTIVES. PRICING DOES NOT INCLUDE FREIGHT, DEALER SET-UP/PREP,LICENSE,TAXES OR A NEGOTIABLE DEALER DOC FEE OF UP TO $150.00 ** Sale Price Ends 05/31/2013**
|Ignition||TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition|
|Transmission||5-speed; multiplate wet clutch|
|Bore x Stroke||100mm x 118mm|
|Engine||113-cubic-inch (1854cc) air-cooled 48° V-twin; pushrod OHV, 4 valves/cylinder|
|Fuel Capacity||4.5 gal|
|Fuel Delivery||Twin-Bore electronic fuel injection;throttle position sensor|
|Brake Front||Dual hydraulic disc, 298mm|
|Brake Rear||Hydraulic disc, 320mm|
|Suspension Front||46mm telescopic fork; adjustable preload, 5.1-in travel|
|Suspension Rear||Single shock; 4.3-in travel|
|Ground Clearance||6.1 in|
|Seat Height||27.8 in|
|Warranty||1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)|
- Additional Features - A sculpted seat makes the Stratoliner Deluxe an excellent place to sit on long rides. Improves long range comfort.
- Additional Features - Bright multi-reflector headlight, LED taillight and amber turn signals behind clear lenses give a custom look.
- Additional Features - Classic clock-style instrumentation complement Stratoliner Deluxe’s neo-retro look and contains analog speedometer, tachometer and fuel gauge, along with twin digital tripmeters and odometer.
- Additional Features - Jewel-like fit and finish, and Star quality paint, chrome and attention to detail are evident all over the Stratoliner Deluxe.
- Additional Features - Left-thumb operated high-beam switch, and right-thumb activated accessory driving light switch for great visibility.
- Additional Features - Neo-streamline design gives the Stratoliner Deluxe a completely distinctive look and the fairing offers excellent weather protection.
- Additional Features - Position beams within the main headlight housing provide great visibility.
- Additional Features - Standard fairing with speakers. Stereo system is ready for iPod® and MP3 players and includes convenient, handlebar-mounted audio controls.
- Chassis/Suspension - 46mm fork tubes serve up an excellent ride and a sweet appearance.
- Chassis/Suspension - A thick, richly chromed 1.25-inch handlebar in chrome clamps carries the Stratoliner Deluxe’s switchgear wiring on the inside.
- Chassis/Suspension - A tucked-out-of-sight single shock with adjustable spring preload out back provides a smooth ride under varying loads.
- Chassis/Suspension - Aluminum frame is light, rigid, and requires few welds for a smooth, clean look. A light, Controlled-Fill swingarm casting complements the bike’s streamline style and reduces unsprung weight for great handling.
- Chassis/Suspension - Flangeless, teardrop fuel tank carries a full 4.5 gallons of fuel.
- Chassis/Suspension - Floating floorboards and an adjustable heel/toe shifter help provide a comfortable, low-effort ride.
- Chassis/Suspension - Front brake master cylinder with integrated lever operates a pair of 298mm front discs squeezed by strong monoblock calipers for excellent power, feel, and great style.
- Chassis/Suspension - Polished, 12-spoke wheels evoke a thick spoke look, but carry modern tubeless radial tires; a 130/70-18 front and a fat, 190/60-17 rear for excellent grip.
- Chassis/Suspension - Strong-and-light belt final drive routes power smoothly and efficiently to the rear wheel.
- Engine - 113-cubic-inch (1854cc) air-cooled, pushrod 48-degree V-twin has massive looks and performance.
- Engine - 3300 rpm at 75 mph gives some idea of the Stratoliner Deluxe’s power and cruisability. Maximum torque is reached at only 2500 rpm.
- Engine - 9.48:1 compression ratio and aggressive cam timing increase power output across the board.
- Engine - Ceramic-composite plated cylinders for superior heat dissipation with forged pistons cooled by oil jets. Provides outstanding reliability and longer engine life.
- Engine - Computer-controlled, twin-bore, fuel injection monitors multiple engine parameters to calculate perfect mixture under all conditions; wide-angle 12-hole fuel injectors provide excellent atomization.
- Engine - Exhaust Ultimate Power valve (EXUP®) inside the two-into-one exhaust system boosts torque in the 2500-3000-rpm range.
- Engine - Four pushrod-activated valves and two spark plugs per cylinder. Provide optimum combustion efficiency.
- Engine - Special custom-machining of the cooling fin edges gives a jewel-like appearance to the engine as light hits it from different angles.
- Key Features - A pair of large, color-matched, locking hard sidebags make the Stratoliner Deluxe excellent for long hauls and short trips, and offer even more capacity than the Stratoliner sidebags.
- Key Features - A sculpted seat makes the Stratoliner Deluxe an excellent place to sit on long rides.
- Key Features - Long and low aluminum frame provides great looks and light handling unlike any other full-size cruiser.
- Key Features - Neo-streamline design gives the Stratoliner Deluxe a completely distinctive look and the fairing offers excellent weather protection.
- Key Features - Powerful and beautiful 113-cubic-inch (1854cc) air-cooled, pushrod V-twin produces great thrust at any speed.
- Key Features - The Star® Accessories Catalog is packed full of high-quality parts that invite Star owners to fully express their individuality.
- Key Features - The Stratoliner Deluxe comes standard with a fairing that includes integrated speakers and a connector for an iPod®, plus a convenient, handlebar-mounted audio control system.
- Key Features - Twin-bore downdraft electronic fuel injection ensures optimum engine efficiency and throttle response in the widest possible range of conditions.